Terms & Conditions
www.warriorseskrima.com is information, training provider and distance selling website business whom can be contacted by email regarding training and supplying of merchandise to clubs or individuals using the on-line FMA equipment supplies shop.
Acceptance of terms
By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this websites particular service, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. Any participant in this site will constitute acceptance of this agreement and if you do not agree to abide by the above please do not use this site.
By placing an order with the Warriors Eskrima on line shop you are entering into an agreement, therefore accepting the terms and conditions of sales and are protected by the consumer rights act 2015 which includes the distance selling regulations. At the time of placing an order you the buyer must be legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you are at the age of 18 or above and can prove your age upon request, by placing your order you are confirming that the credit/debit card being used are yours. We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased from us by you.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
We at Warriors Eskrima have a continuous growth improvement policy and are committed to delivering the best quality training, merchandise customer service and satisfaction to all our valued new and existing clientele, in view of this we ensure that all terms and policies are in line with the current Consumer Rights Act 2015
- You have the right to cancel without reason up to 14 days of the order being received but will be liable for the carriage charges, goods must be returned immediately in the same condition they were received at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order without reason.
- If an item is of unsatisfactory quality, faulty or not as described you can reject that item with a full refund for up to 30 days.
- If the item[s] develops a fault after the 30 days you will not be entitled to a full refund. Until the faulty item[s] have been returned and will if necessary deduct costs were an item appears to have been used beyond handling.
- If returned goods are genuinely faulty we will honour the carriage costs of those goods.
- Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of a defective product purchased).
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
All our range of products and prices maybe changed without notice before any order is placed with all rights reserved to withdraw any item[s] from sale without prior notice before any order is placed, please be aware that merchandise shades and shapes may differ from the online store images and all measurements are approximate.
Permission must be requested in writing to the proprietor and trademark holder of Warriors Eskrima – Krishna Godhania in respect of the reproduction or use of any commercial brand name, product names, logo designs and any or all other intellectual property of this website.
Accuracy of information
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.